- 1/4 kg Chicken Breast
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Required Salt
- 1 tablespoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tablespoon All Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoon Corn Flour
- Half Lemon
- Required Water
Chicken 65 is one of the most popular crispy non-veg starter. There are many theories around its name. This can be prepared from either boneless or bone-in chicken. This is a perfect dish for most of the occasions. The preparation is very easy and involves simple ingredients. Kids like this dish most.
Add the all spices to a bowl along with the cleaned chicken(Kashmir Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Pepper Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Turmeric Powder, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Maida, Corn flour, Lemon juice). Add some water and mix it well. Leave it in the refrigerator to marinate, at least for 30 minutes. The longer the time it marinates the tastier it would be. I usually keep it for 2 hours.